top of page
Rules of Play & Dress Code
Pace of Play is always in effect.
If you lose position you will be asked to pick up your pace. If we ask you a second time we will just move you to the next hole.
We would appreciate any members who want to show their younger, non-playing children the beauty of Golf Kenosee to please do so at non-peak times, preferably after 7pm.
Thank you for your cooperation!
1. Every player must have their own set of clubs.
2. Every player must adhere to the dress code:
- No tank tops, spaghetti straps or tube tops
- No sleeveless shirts for men
- No cut-offs, short shorts or frayed denim
- No cowboy boots, work boots or baseball cleats
- No bathing suits
3. No more than four people to a group (tee time).
This is inclusive of riders (children or adults).
4. All riders will be charged a seat fee to be on the course.
Any breach of rules 1-3 and you will be asked to leave the course and no refund will be issued.
bottom of page